Prepare to thrive as an independent and autonomous primary care provider to families by earning an MSN-FNP. As a Family Nurse Practitioner with an advanced degree, you can:
- Focus on a holistic approach to nursing as you prepare to improve the health of individuals, families and entire communities
- Empower your career with a high-demand FNP specialty that affords higher salary potential and more career opportunities
- Prepare to fill the growing need for primary care providers in response to the predicted shortage of 20,000 primary care physicians within the next year
- Enjoy the work-life balance that comes from steadier working hours in a variety of settings
- Enjoy stress-free clinical placements and unrivaled student support
- Affordable tuition - Our streamlined programs are competitively priced, saving you up to $200 per credit hour when compared with nationwide competitors.
- Study when it’s convenient for you with 100% online coursework (excluding clinicals and residency) and no mandatory login times
- Learn from passionate and experienced faculty who are active nurse practitioners in their own communities
- Graduate ready to take the national certification exam as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Apply for free and get your transcript evaluated at no additional cost
Join the ranks of FNPs who will fill the predicted 56,100 new nursing positions over the next seven years according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The nursing field is projected to grow by 36%!
Choose the right program based on your level of education:
|MSN-FNP Program Information||Post-Master’s FNP Certificate Information|
To download a program guide and get instant access to details about our online FNP programs, complete the form on this page.